Margaret joined Digestive Health Specialists in July of 2019. A native of rural Illinois, she earned her Bachelors in Psychology from the University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign in 2011. She completed her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies at Shenandoah University in Leesburg, VA. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants.
Her clinical interests include general GI, IBD, and liver disease.
- Master of Physician Assistant 2018
- Bachelor of Psychology 2011
University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- North Carolina Medical Board Physician Assistant
IN PRACTICE SINCE 2019
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
National Provider Identifier (NPI): 1568027894