Elizabeth, “Libby”, joined Digestive Health Specialists in February 2018. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry and Biology from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and completed her Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant Studies from Wake Forest School of Medicine.
Libby is a certified physician assistant with experience in hematology and oncology with a focus on GI cancers. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the American Society of Clinical Oncology. She enjoys traveling internationally with her husband. She has been living in Winston-Salem for most of her life.
- Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant Studies 2014
Wake Forest University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry and Biology 2010
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
IN PRACTICE SINCE 2014
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
National Provider Identifier (NPI): 1619381753