Spencer joined Digestive Health Specialists, P.A. in July of 2018. He earned his Bachelor of Arts in Exercise and Sport Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his Master of Medical Science from Wake Forest School of Medicine Physician Assistant Studies. He is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Spencer’s clinical interests include esophageal disorders, reflux disease, IBS, and biliary/pancreatic diseases. He will be seeing patients in our clinic offices. Spencer enjoys international mission trips and serving at his local church with his wife, Olivia.
- Master of Medical Science
Wake Forest University School of Medicine
Winston Salem, NC
- Bachelor of Arts in Exercise and Sport Science
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
IN PRACTICE SINCE 2018
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
National Provider Identifier (NPI): 1750875092